Thursday, July 17, 2014

WRONG BY 40 YEARS


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 7-7-14
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember

LINDEN’S LEGACY

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more. I found that I could start the first song then scroll down and click on “linden swift” just above “subscribe” and click on the #13 song and the entire CD will play in reverse order.
-----
COMMENTARY: WRONG BY 40 YEARS
It was in the early 1970s that there was quite a bit of media attention given to “the coming ice age” and now, these years later, it seems to be coming to Plainfield. Never in this long life do I remember seeing summertime cooling like this. So, I present this change of pace from my usual rant regarding a host of problems associated with our current government leadership. Stay warm and look at the article linked below.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Wednesday started with coffee and a cinnamon roll with a friend in a Plainfield restaurant…great start for the day! Later, I went to a store and the post office, had a nice phone visit with Julie, sent Brian an E-mail, and exchanged messages with Alison.  My days just keep on getting away from me without me accomplishing as much as I would wish.  Late in the day I discovered another thing I’m not good at: threading a needle and sewing on a button.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Can a non-voter be a good Christian?
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Each member of Congress should reduce spending
By $3 billion. Result: no deficit spending.
Many Hoosier voters were fooled by Joe Donnelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home