Thursday, August 28, 2014

THREE IMPRESSIVE YOUNG WOMEN


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 8-8-14
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 8-8-14

LINDEN’S LEGACY

I hope that my most recent book SOWING SEEDS OF FAITH will result in at least one person coming closer to Jesus Christ. It touches upon a means you may use that could cause another, as well as yourself, to be blessed.
It is available in both print and Kindle versions through Amazon. Please tell me if you become aware that my hope is realized.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more. I found that I could start the first song then scroll down and click on “linden swift” just above “subscribe” and click on the #13 song and the entire CD will play in reverse order.
-----
COMMENTARY: THREE IMPRESSIVE YOUNG WOMEN
It is remotely possible that Linden is easily influenced but he sincerely believes that his eldest granddaughter is way better than average and he expects her to prove it by the way she leads her life. She started her first year in college Wednesday. I met Karin Agness at a presentation she made in Indianapolis some months ago and I continue to think that she is very special.  I have never met Katie Pavlich but have been favorably impressed with her thought processes since first becoming aware of her. The links below validate my thinking in regard to Karin and Katie.
--
Karin Agness:
Katie Pavlich:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday I dropped off some stuff at an assisted living center, picked up my mail, and then was busy at home. Had dinner and attended a study at church. Back home, Jade had left me a message but the background noise was so bad I could hardly understand her…did hear, “I love you Granddad.” I guess that is all I really wanted to hear. My most recent Bless A Stranger Kickstarter project is drawing to a close: with a week to go Regina DiPerno needs $230 to have the amount pledged she will need to get any money at all. I think she will succeed.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Can a non-voter be a good Christian?
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Each member of Congress should reduce spending By $3 billion. Result: no deficit spending.
Many Hoosier voters were fooled by Joe Donnelly.
The uninformed or uncaring support Hillary. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home