Friday, January 23, 2015

MY SURVEY RESPONSE


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 1-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! The pledges made January 22 renewed my hope that my project may be funded. Hope so.
After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. Particulars are located at:

You may also access it by going to  https://www.kickstarter.com/ type  linden swift or Ireland-is-calling in the search projects area then click on the picture shown to learn the details of this project.
 
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: MY SURVEY RESPONSE
The following is a modified version of something viewed earlier: I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.
Linden is glad that he supported Mia Love in her congressional campaign in Utah. Today she sent a survey and my suggestions follow:

Baseline budgeting should be discontinued.
Obamacare should be dismembered.
Lawbreakers (illegals) should not be rewarded with citizenship.
Discontinue UN membership or at least contribute no more than the second highest contributor.


-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday is the day I have breakfast with other somewhat like minded friends. There were five of us present with two missing. Wayne gave the devotions and it was a good visit. Later, I dropped off a letter at church, picked up my post office and home delivery mail and was busy at home until well into the evening. As mentioned above, it was a good day for pledges of support for my “Ireland Is Calling” project on Kickstarter. Watched the first half of I.U. basketball: they won.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home