Monday, January 26, 2015

OBAMA WAS ONCE TRUTHFUL?


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 1-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! The pledges made January 22 renewed my hope that my project may be funded. Hope so.
After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. Particulars are located at:

You may also access it by going to  https://www.kickstarter.com/ type  linden swift or Ireland-is-calling in the search projects area then click on the picture shown to learn the details of this project.
 
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: OBAMA WAS ONCE TRUTHFUL?
I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand: This is not an original thought.
I listened to the Rush Limbaugh show for a few minutes on Friday and the following is close to a repeat of what I think I heard Rush say: In his SOTU speech our President said “when what you’re doing doesn’t make sense for 50 years, it’s time to try something else.” Then I believe Rush mentioned the “war on poverty”, Obamacare, and other mismanagement schemes foisted off upon the taxpayers by the democrat party. I would agree and would add blacks becoming the lackeys of the democrat party.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday brought the early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast. The rest of my day was almost completely non-productive.
On Saturday Sam came out and brought me some business tax forms and we had breakfast at the Avon Legion Post. It was a good morning and the rest of the day was a lot like Friday.
Sunday started with church and Sunday school attendance. Later, I watched the first half of the I.U. basketball game, fell asleep at halftime and missed the second half. They lost. After awakening I watched the last half of Butler’s basketball win. Brian called.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home