Tuesday, February 17, 2015

CORRECTED IF TRUE, WHAT THEN?


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-16-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY

 

“Ireland Is Calling” failed to favorably impress enough of those who follow organized fundraising efforts so my hope to fund additional days for my trip was not funded. Several friends have offered personal donations which are gratefully accepted. I will attempt to show my appreciation.


After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: CORRECTED IF TRUE, WHAT THEN?
Thanks to Mary I found that I had used the Friday link in conjunction with my Monday commentary. The following is a repeat of the short commentary with, hopefully, the correct link.
Linden is reasonably sure that few illegals follow his blogging and that the majority of his readers are capable of thinking for themselves. So, read the article linked below and attempt to answer the title question.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Monday it was so cold and snowy outside that I decided to stay in for the day, stayed busy. Shortly after 5:00 I received a call saying I would be picked up shortly to attend the CDCMF meeting at Clermont Christian: I had completely forgotten that I had planned to go. Had good food and the program was also good.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home