Friday, February 20, 2015

FEBRUARY 2014 REVISITED


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-16-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY


After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
My “Ireland Is Calling” fundraising effort failed to reach the goal of extending my planned visit of a week or ten days to maybe three weeks or so. Therefore, I received no funding. Fortunately some friends have now provided funds to allow another two days and more gifts are expected. I will provide the same rewards as previously promised.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: FEBRUARY 2014 REVISITED
Since Linden has a great deal of confidence in the ability of his readers to read, digest, and thoughtfully arrive at conclusions, he will make no comments today…just present you with links to articles he considered to be worth looking at. He never got to them last year.
--
Prez, Rev, and Us:
Demmies & Immigration:
Demmie Killers:
Income Tax Anniversary:
The Economy vs. The Media
Barack & Benghazi:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
I believe we are now in the coldest part of our winter! Bill picked me up for our breakfast meeting with Chuck and Jack then, shortly after noon Richard picked me up and we went to Monrovia for a wonderful tenderloin sandwich I think Richard had chips too. On the way home we stopped at a Mooresville meat market and also picked up my mail. My computer rebelled for a while. I watched I.U. lose a basketball game.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home