Thursday, February 26, 2015

TWO WORTHLESS "LEADERS"


CONTENTS:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY:

After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
My “Ireland Is Calling” fundraising effort failed to reach the goal of extending my planned visit of a week or ten days to maybe three weeks or so. Therefore, I received no funding. I HAVE THE GREATEST SUPPORT! If my cost estimate of $200.00 per day is accurate, I can now stay three days longer than my budget will probably allow. I continue to receive blessings!

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY; TWO WORTHLESS “LEADERS”
Linden is heartsick. The two “leaders” he refers to are Barack Hussein Obama and Mitch McConnell. It is too sickening to discuss further. If, after reading the below linked article, you disagree, forgiveness will be attempted but you should still consider enrolling in a remedial education class.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Great day!!! On Wednesday John joined me for breakfast at Chick-fil-A where Michelle presented me with an invitation to bring friends there for dinner on the house. Lucky me! I may use it to reward some of those who have so generously supported my hope to extend my stay in Ireland when I go there. After breakfast, I went to a bank, drove to the Mooresville post office to get my passport renewal in the mail, then back home after picking up my mail.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home