Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WHAT WOULD HARRY DO???


CONTENTS:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-23-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY:

After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. This is the project that failed. Particulars are located at:
 
My “Ireland Is Calling” fundraising effort failed to reach the goal of extending my planned visit of a week or ten days to maybe three weeks or so. Therefore, I received no funding. I HAVE THE GREATEST SUPPORT! If my cost estimate of $200.00 per day is accurate, I can now stay three days longer than my budget will probably allow. I continue to receive blessings!

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY; WHAT WOULD HARRY DO???
Please do not think for as long as a second that Linden has high regard for former Senate leader Harry Reid. No, exactly the opposite is true…he must be considered to be a low-lifer. However, he was able to lead the demmies to do anything he wanted. Majority wise, the Republicans are in about the same position that the demmies seemed to handle with ease, to the country’s detriment. Now the minority democrats are holding the country hostage in order to protect the illegal actions of Obama…they are about as bipartisan as Attila the Hun. It is way past time for the Senate Republicans to get tough.  
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday morning found me dropping off my recyclables, picking up my post office and home delivery mail, and having coffee while I waited at Walmart to meet with Terry. Good meeting!! Back home, had a nice phone chat with Julie and then had lunch.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home