Thursday, March 26, 2015

A VOTING BLOC: JEWS


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-24-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, can be found at

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: A VOTING BLOC: JEWS

Once upon a time, many years ago, Linden had a young Jewish doctor that was a joy to visit with: we probably talked more politics than health. His arguments for supporting leftism made no sense and mine for conservatism failed to sway him. Perhaps if he had read the article linked below, he would have revised his thinking.

--

…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday I met a friend for cinnamon rolls, coffee, and conversation. Good visit. Then, I picked up my post office mail, returned home and, feeling like I may be catching a cold, took a cold pill and slept for about three hours. Felt better then. Late in the afternoon a phone repairman came and solved the line problems too late for me to make it to church for dinner. So, I stayed home for the evening.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home