Monday, March 23, 2015

LINDEN: ONE OF 27,000


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-17-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #15 in the series, can be found at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wov/wings-of-valor-honoring-americas-fighter-aces

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: LINDEN: ONE OF 27,000

If you have paid attention to the Linden’s Legacy portion of these postings you are familiar with his Bless A Stranger entries. In a nutshell, Linden has a habit of providing donations (usually small) to back the hopes and/or dreams of others. One of those he backed is the successful effort to produce a movie about the disgusting abortionist, Kermit Gosnell. Apparently Linden is one of the 27,000 people who backed this project. The article linked below is about the movie to be produced.

--

----

MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
My Friday started with the early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast and was followed by trips by the Mission House, the church, and to pick up my mail. Later, Ray came by and fixed problems in the bathroom. I exchanged E-mail with Brian regarding my noisy phone then watched I.U. lose a basketball game. Had dinner at The Plainfield Elks Club: first time I had eaten there in several years and I saw several people I rarely see.
Saturday brought the monthly men’s breakfast at Kingsway Christian, Later, I picked up mail, took some that was home delivered to church, and made good progress on some projects at home. Exchanged messages with Julie and watched the first half of the Butler basketball loss.
My alarm failed on Sunday and I did not make it to church services: did attend Sunday school. Kent brought me a phone in the afternoon and it appears that the phone noise is the result of a line problem. Had plenty to do inside but hope to start exercising again tomorrow.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home