Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TED CRUZ SOUNDS GOOD


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-24-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, can be found at

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: TED CRUZ SOUNDS GOOD!

Following the Monday posting of this blog mention was observed that admitted little knowledge of Ted Cruz: Linden commented that Cruz is currently one of his two favorites to be our next President. Rush Limbaugh commented on Monday that some people seem surprised that Cruz can speak without the use of a teleprompter: a refreshing change from the speaking skills of the current robot. The link below takes you to an article outlining the speech and a video of the entire speech. The speech is long and often uses the word “imagine”. I ask you to imagine our current President delivering the same speech with or without a teleprompter. Imagine! 

--

…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Monday started with biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A followed by a trip to a grocery and the mail collection routine. I was unable to do the exercise I hoped to start. I did make significant progress in arranging my stuff for the upcoming tax preparation. Dan and Diana came by for coffee and conversation. They just returned from a trip to Texas. I guess I will not talk now about the letter I received from the Indiana Dept. of Revenue. I hope you noticed my updated Linden’s Legacy info at the start of this writing.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home