Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TOO DUMB, TOO DUMB, TOO DUMB!


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-17-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #15 in the series, can be found at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wov/wings-of-valor-honoring-americas-fighter-aces

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: TOO DUMB, TOO DUMB, TOO DUMB!
Yep, Linden is thinking of a couple of LARGE groups in America. Perhaps the members of these groups were cursed by the family or social groups they became part of, perhaps they were dropped on their heads as babies, or, maybe, they are just not good at analysis. No more lecturing from here today. I’ll just hope some of those in these groups will take the time to read the article that is linked below and miraculously become able to think. Part of the linked song probably dates back to the Irish potato famine.
--
Thomas Sowell speaks:
Cathie Ryan sings Rathlin Island:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
It was a great St. Patrick’s Day!! Received notes from two American Legion members in Ireland and surely hope to see them in September. My mail brought me another check to help sponsor my Ireland trip…I simply can not believe the support I’ve been given. I say again, I am blessed. I had breakfast out, a spot of lunch at home, picked up my mail, worked on S Corp. taxes… should get them in the mail Wednesday, Talked to Brian, sent a note to Julie and had dinner at the Avon Legion Post. Got a couple of St. Patrick’s Day special wishes. Yes, it was a great though busy day.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home