Friday, April 17, 2015

A VIEW FROM ACROSS THE SEA

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 4-10-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, is now funded. It can be found at:

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: A VIEW FROM ACROSS THE SEA
Just to make sure that he had no Midwestern bias, Linden checked on what The Daily Mail had to say about the crone of Chappaqua and was delighted to see that they exhibit none of the bias so evident in the U.S. media that is so involved in the brainwashing exercises. So, the link below takes you to news reporting: probably you will enjoy the change.
--
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday started with breakfast with the guys: for the first time in a while Jack and Paul joined Bill, Chuck, and myself. Jack and Paul brought me a picture of the guy who had been Paul’s neighbor in Florida: he had moved there from New Hampshire and said he had voted for me in the last Presidential primary…that would make him part of a very small minority group. After picking up my post office mail I returned home and was busy there all day. I’m getting tired of this activity.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home