Wednesday, April 22, 2015

APPLIES TO RFRA REPORTING?

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 4-10-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, is now funded. It can be found at:

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: APPLIES TO RFRA REPORTING?
The well written Dennis Prager article linked below pretty well reflects the thoughts of Linden: Linden, of course, has little faith in the writings that is labeled as “news” by many of those involved with guiding your thoughts. When Prager wrote “Building hysterias based on falsehoods is a primary modus operandi on the left” he could have been reading Linden’s mind. Those employed by the Indianapolis Star and their connections across the country did an excellent hatchet job on Indiana Governor Pence…never once was it easy to find an illustration of the sentences in the bill he signed that so offended the left. Perhaps there was nothing in the bill that would actually be offensive to a thinking person.
--
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday morning I dropped off my recyclables and picked up my post office mail then joined Mary, my long ago high school classmate, for lunch at Gray’s in Mooresville. In the early evening I didn’t want anything to eat so I did not go to the Legion for dinner. Later, I ate a slice of the blueberry loaf Mary had given to me: it was GOOD.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home