Tuesday, April 14, 2015

VIEWPOINT OF a WOMAN

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 4-10-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, is now funded. It can be found at:

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: VIEWPOINT OF A WOMAN
Since Linden agrees with the viewpoint of Carly Fiorina and assumes that millions of other men and woman also agree, it is probably not necessary to say that Fiorina is very accomplished in her own right. The below link presents her statement and, if your computer is operating better than Linden’s, you may also be able to view her video.
--
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday started so slowly for Linden that he accomplished almost nothing before meeting Sam at the Milano Inn for our first Dissolution Committee meeting of the year. We may never get that birthday club dissolved. After returning to Plainfield I accomplished about as much in the remaining hours as I did in the hours before meeting Sam. My balky computer aided in this lack of accomplishment. I think Alison may have been correct when she again said that I need a new computer.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home