Monday, May 18, 2015

THIS IS A WOMAN?

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 5-7-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
NEW Remember: updated 5-13-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 5-7. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #17:

To date 14 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: THIS IS A WOMAN?
As you may know, Linden allows himself to be exposed to very little of the popular “news”. So, it should not be surprising to read that he was only slightly aware of Jenner deciding that he is a woman and even less knowledgeable about the Kardashian trashy clan. Had no idea that they are related in some fashion. The article linked below did a very nice job of educating Linden in this area of not supreme interest.
--
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
--
Friday brought Men’s Prayer breakfast at 6:00 and a doctor’s appointment at 10:00: got home well after noon and was exhausted. Later, I sent and received mail. Watched a movie and some boxing in the evening.
Saturday brought the men’s meeting at Kingsway at 7:30: Lloyd surprised me…he was in my driveway as I went outside to go to the meeting. It was a good one. I then went to a grocery, the credit union and the post office. Did two loads of wash and talked to Brian. Watched the Preakness and would have lost if I had bet on it. Then, I watched the movie “The Red Shoes” starring Moira Shearer. I saw it over 60 years ago in Alaska and was pleased that I saw it for the second time.
Sunday brought church and Sunday School attendance then back home. In the evening I watched some boxing.  The song linked below is from a clip of another Moira Shearer movie: it is sometimes called The Doll Dance. 
SONG OF THE DAY: 
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home