Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THE CHOICE WE MAKE

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 6-20-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 5-13-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 6-20. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #19:

To date 16 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: THE CHOICE WE MAKE
The title of this effort was taken from the fine article linked below and is a continuation of the thoughts contained in the Monday posting regarding the necessity of carefully selecting our next President. Linden believes that our nation will not survive if our 2016 choice replicates the choices made in 2008 and 2012. He would much prefer that our nation return to the approaches outlined in our constitution. You will probably agree with the thoughts outlined in the article linked below.
--
…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday again found me having breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Then, I went on to the post office, dropped off my recyclables and spent some time at the library. My computer was balky as I attempted to prepare this blog. In the evening, I had dinner at the Avon Legion Post.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: Seven Lonely Days
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home