Friday, July 31, 2015

AMERICA'S MARGARET THATCHER?

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 6-29-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 6-29. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #19: Now funded!!

To date 16 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: AMERICA’S MARGARET THATCHER?
Linden is going out on a limb today and assuming that you are capable of rational thought and that you really care about those who will follow you in this life. For those who don’t know, Margaret Thatcher was the well respected Conservative British Prime Minister from 1979 to 1990. She and President Reagan were close. Today two links are presented that showcase Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina. The first is an interview by Herman Cain (thought I could find a video of it but failed) and the second is a long video of Carly’s speech at the Reagan Library. It is followed by a question and answer session. Please listen and watch as much as you can crowd into your schedule.
--


The Herman Cain interview:
The Reagan Library speech:
…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday started with breakfast with the guys, That was followed by trips to the post office and the credit union. Dan, Diana, and Todd came by for a short visit. Then I had the opportunity to remember just how much I dislike using the phone in an attempt to resolve a problem. I also received a call from a lady who said that she was from Windows and wanted to talk about my computer. When I explained that I did not want to talk about my computer but would talk on another subject if she wanted, she hung up. I’ve linked a hymn below just for your weekend listening pleasure.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: If Jesus Comes Tomorrow What Then
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home