Monday, August 31, 2015

BOYCOTT CNN ADVERTISORS??

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 8-7-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 8-7. Granddaughter Alison”s new cooking blog:

NEW 8-7. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #20:

To date 17 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: BOYCOTT CNN ADVERTISORS??
Linden, since the monikers of “Clinton News Network” and “Communist News Network” seem fitting, rarely watches that channel. After reading that there appears to be a plot to keep Carly Fiorina from the next Presidential debate he copied the names of some of the advertisers during the short time it was watched. Dunno if I will threaten them or not but it does seem like a good idea.

----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00 then walked two miles. Later, I picked up my mail, and read copies of notes I has written to Alison, Jake, and Brian Jr. ten years ago. Went over to the Mission House to meet Josh, a new member of our ministerial team: came from Bloomington, Illinois.
On Saturday I was not feeling too well and was not overly active. Took some medicine and had a long nap. Exchanged messages with Alison and Brian. Watched three horse races: had I been betting, I would have won on two of them.
On Sunday I was still sick and did not attend church: did drop off my donations. It seemed like the only time I wasn’t sleeping, I was blowing my nose. I like the song linked below.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: It’s A Long Way To Tipperary:
----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home