Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A STRONGER CONGRESS

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 1-25-16
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 1-25-16: Link to my Bless A Stranger project #24:


To date 19 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 4 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: A STRONGER CONGRESS
It is good to read that a few members of that body are becoming concerned enough about the current imbalance of power in the governmental structure that they are starting a movement which could cause Congress to turn their back upon their present weakness. I found that my hope was raised by reading the article linked below.
----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Another day without a car is just about enough to make me go stir crazy! Needless to say I accomplished very little today. Did do a little bit of writing but not much else. Rich came by for a short visit and he brought me a couple of containers of soup mix. Thanks to him, I should be able to sustain life for another day or so without a car. I also played a few of the songs I have on You Tube...my voice is not getting better.
-----
The Carter Family will be featured this week. I recently heard a modern instrumental of The Wildwood Flower and it brought that family to mind.

SONG OF THE DAY: The Storms On The Ocean:
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home