Monday, April 18, 2016

BETTER DAYS AHEAD

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-1-16
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 3-1-16: Link to my Bless A Stranger project #25:


To date 19 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 5 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: BETTER DAYS AHEAD:
That is, of course, what we all hope for: sometimes it even comes true. These better times is what the writer of the article linked below is predicting. It seemed reasonable to me.
-
Mostly About Me: lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with Men's Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Later, I got my car from the repair shop and was busy at home. In the evening Kent and Donna, thinking of my upcoming Honor Flight, took me to Martinsville to see the great memorial they have at the south east corner of the square and then, at the south west corner, the reading, while American Legion Riders stood at attention, of several lists of those who were killed or otherwise served our country. This was followed by a bugler playing Taps at this corner and two other corners on the square. It was really, really impressive. This was their 173rd consecutive Friday night at 7:00 performance. We then stopped for a bite to eat. I was surprised and very pleased with the thoughtfulness evidenced by Kent and Donna.
Saturday at 7:30 I met with the Kingsway group of guys. We had a good meeting and good food. My mail brought me notice of a tax related problem. It was a busy day with little to brag about.
Sunday began with church and Sunday School attendance: the upcoming Honor Flight was mentioned several time. The rest of the day I was busy at home.
…..
Norma Zimmer is the featured singer this week.
Today's song: If I Loved You
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home